Tuesday, December 22, 2009

topography

     Topography - one word i could never get enough of hating! i totally s*** at it. I went by the same route to my school for 13 yrs. Yet it was only by the 14th yr (ie., my 12th) did i really know to go by my own to my school. Can u imagine that? huh.. Each time i go onroad, i tend to view everything around as just rows of buildings & scenary. Each showing its own uniqueness on the way its built.
     Even then it makes me amaze on myself, on how my mind actually interprets the surrounding on a mystical way as to refuse to align them as it does for others. Interesting it is..
    The strange thing is, each time i went by the same route to my school, it always seemed new for me & i used to watch the roadside with such eager eyes as how one would for a new place. Guess its a good thing then ;-)

2 comments:

  1. interesting.. i live outside chennai.. but wenever i come to chennai.. there is some change for sure n i take pleasure in noting it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. its nice to know that.. chennai never loses its freshness in my eyes.. :)

    ReplyDelete